Thursday, April 12, 2012

Teen idols

Like teen idols today, here of some of the idols girls back then admired!

Frankie Avalon
"If a miss wants to be kissed instead of cuddled, And to this you are in  doubt as what to say, When a girl changes from bobby socks to stockings, Then she is old enough to give her heart away."
    Bobby Darin
"We'll meet beyond the shore we'll kiss just as before
Happy we'll be beyond the sea and never again I'll go sailin'"

Fabian
 "Turn me loose, Turn me lose, I say.
Gonna rock and roll As long as the band's gonna play" 

Bobby Rydell
 
"Headin' down the shore (Wildwood days) to have a ball once more
Whoa whoa whoa whoa those Wildwood days, wild, wild Wildwood days"
Ricky Nelson
 "Some people call me a teenage idol, Some people say they envy me.
I guess they got no way of knowing how lonesome I can be"

Paul Anka
"And they call it Puppy Love just because we're seventeen.
 Tell them all, oh, please tell them it isn't fair to take away my only dream."

No comments:

Post a Comment