Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Magazine Advertising

"By the 1950s, advertising was consider a profession in its on right! It arracted both men and women who wanted the thrill of using their creaticity to make some cash!"



Here are some examples of magazine ads from the 50's





They had personality and me personally I would love to see most of these vintage ads back in to magazines.

There are so many coca-cola ads which took a huge part in the 1950s and there will be a separate blog about them !




2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I almost lost my cookies laughing at "At least you didn't burn the beer!" Great post, very informative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I love that one. I want to find a poster of that or make it bigger to put in my dads man cave. I actually had a sip of that beer before and it was DISGUSTING. Lol my dad likes it though. EW!

    ReplyDelete